Looking for a healthy salad dressing without preservatives? Try this yummy low-sodium Strawberry Yogurt Dressing recipe!
Salads are one of the healthiest meal options you can choose, but many of us take these super-healthy ingredients… and then top them with store-bought dressings, filled with sugars, preservatives and lots of sodium.
For this reason, I’m always looking for a interesting (and EASY!) salad dressing ideas! This Strawberry Yogurt Dressing is both of those things!
The sweet, freshness of the strawberries combined with the tang of the yogurt is just so yummy!!
- 1/2 cup nonfat, plain, Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh strawberries (go for organic!)
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. poppy seeds or toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Honey to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend. Yup, it’s that easy!
This is delicious on a breakfast salad (5 Healthy Breakfast Ideas) or a spinach-strawberry salad. Try other berries – like blueberries – for variety!