Beast Kick Throughs are an excellent workout for toning your hips, legs and lower ab muscles. It engages your back muscles and trains your body to balance better. It’s also a great exercise you can incorporate into HIIT workout routines. Just follow these steps to do this exercise!
How to Do Beast Kick Throughs
- Start by placing your hands firmly on the floor. Make sure your arms are straight.
- Bend your knees directly below your hips. Make sure they’re not touching the ground. Keep your feet together and your toes on the floor. The position looks similar to a kneeling straight arm plank, but your knees shouldn’t touch the floor.
- Rotate your body to one side. If you’re turning to the right, your left arm must be planted on the floor with your right arm bent to your side. Your left knee should bend outwards with your left foot planted on the floor, while your right leg extends to the side without touching the ground.
- Then, rotate to the other side. If you’re turning to the left, your right arm must be planted on the floor with your left arm bent to your side. Your right knee should bend outwards with your right foot planted on the floor, while your left leg extends to the side without touching the ground. This completes 1 rep.
- Repeat this exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this workout today!