Jump your way to a leaner body by doing intense Double Knee Jumps with Touches!
Get a great cardio workout while tightening your core by doing Double Knee Jumps with Touches! This move is also known as the Jumping Knee Tuck, only this variation allows you to jump twice before touching your knees. If you want to break a sweat in a short amount of time, jumping will really get your heart rate going. It also improves your muscle coordination and balance. To do this workout, just follow these steps!
How to Do Double Knee Jumps with Touches
- Stand upright with your arms bent to a 90 degree angle.
- Jump high with your knees bent while in the air. Your palms should touch your knees when you jump.
- Land on your feet. Do a double bounce, which is 2 consecutive low jumps. While doing this, keep your hands up.
- Again, jump high with your knees bent while in the air and make sure your hands touch your knees. Then do another double bounce.
- Repeat this exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as many times as you can.
Watch this demo on how to do basic Knee Jumps with Touches:
There you have it! Keep pushing yourself and try this workout today!