Tone your ab muscles and work your arms by doing Plank Walks with Shoulder Taps! It’s a great workout for anyone who wants to tighten their core and strengthen their arms. You’ll definitely feel the burn on your arms and ab muscles with just a few minutes of exercise. To do this workout, just follow these steps.
How to Do Plank Walks with Shoulder Taps
- Start by doing a traditional forearm plank (for more information on how to do planks, check out our 5 Quick Ab Workouts post). Take note: you can modify this move by doing it with your knees instead of your toes for more support.
- Then, straighten both arms. Move your right hand to tap your left shoulder and your left hand to tap your right shoulder. Make sure to keep your butt tight to help keep your hips from shifting too much.
- Move your elbows back down to do a forearm plank. This completes 1 rep.
- Straighten both arms again and do shoulder taps.
- Keep repeating the entire exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
There you have it! Amp up your workout routine and try this exercise today!