Take your cardio workout to the next level by doing Side to Side Hops with Hands on the Floor!
Get your heart pumping and improve your fitness level by doing Side to Side Hops with Hands on the Floor. This excellent cardio workout helps boost weight loss and improves your agility. It’s a great move that goes with high-intensity interval training (HIIT) routines. Just follow these steps to do this exercise!
How to Do Side to Side Hops with Hands on the Floor
- Begin by placing your hands on the floor. Your hands should be as far apart as your shoulders.
- Keep your feet together with your hips bent upwards. Remember to keep your core muscles tight.
- Push off your toes to jump to the side.
- Alternate this move to the other side. This completes 1 rep.
- Repeat this exercise for 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Push yourself to do more challenges and try this exercise today!