Get an excellent upper and lower body workout by doing Squats with Toe Touch Kicks! It’s a great warm up exercise that stretches your legs, hips and glutes to get you ready for intense workouts. It also engages your ab muscles, increases your stability and lower body muscle strength. To do this workout, just follow these steps.
How to Do Squats with Toe Touch Kicks
- Begin by lowering your body and bending your knees.
- Put your hands together as you squat.
- Then, raise your body and straighten your legs. As you move upwards, kick one leg up into a 90 degree angle. Your hands should touch your foot’s toes.
- Lower your body again to do a squat. This time, alternate the movement with your other leg.
- Repeat the exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and do this workout today!