Step up your cardio workout by doing the Double Leg Donkey Kick with Frogger Exercise!
Amp up your workout routine with this Donkey Kick and Frogger Exercise! It’s a great cardio workout that tones your thighs, glutes and core muscles. It even helps improve your lower body strength and flexibility. Just follow these steps to do this workout.
How to Do the Double Leg Donkey Kick with the Frogger Exercise
- To begin, plant your hands firmly on the floor. Make sure your arms are straight.
- Keep your feet together and toes on the floor with your knees slightly bent. Don’t let your knees touch the ground.
- Kick both your feet back upwards. The move is similar to a donkey kicking back their hind legs. Your feet should land on the same position on the floor. *Take note: be careful not to kick too high so you don’t lose your balance.
- Then, extend your right foot forward by bending your knee up to a 90 degree angle. Your right foot should land next to where you placed your right hand.
- Switch legs by jumping. Place your left foot forward and your right foot at the back. This completes 1 rep.
- Go back to your starting position.
- Repeat this exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
How to Do the Double Leg Donkey Kick Demonstration
Challenge yourself and try this workout today!