Get a great cardio workout while strengthening your leg muscles by doing Vertical Jumps! This exercise is an excellent way to get your heart rate going in a short amount of time. It also improves your overall endurance. To do this exercise, just follow these steps.
How to Do Vertical Jumps
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body and bend your knees.
- From the bent position, jump as high as you can. Your hands should be reaching high up into the air.
- Bend your knees when you land. This completes 1 rep.
- Repeat the exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this exercise today!