Jump your way to a lean and healthy body by doing intense Vertical Jumps!
Get a great cardio workout while strengthening your leg muscles by doing Vertical Jumps! This exercise is an excellent way to get your heart rate going in a short amount of time. It also improves your overall endurance. Vertical jumps help develop hip muscles, particularly your quadriceps. It also helps work your glute muscles for a stronger, tighter booty. If you’re looking to strengthen your leg muscles and increase muscle power in your lower body, this is the perfect exercise for you.
Other benefits of jumping include improved bone density. This means it helps you avoid injuries like foot and ankle sprains. Moreover, jumping burns A LOT of calories, helping people lose excess weight. To do this exercise, just follow these steps.
How to Do Vertical Jumps
- Stand straight with your feet shoulder-width apart.
- Lower your body and bend your knees.
- From the bent position, jump as high as you can. Your hands should be reaching high up into the air.
- Bend your knees when you land. This completes 1 rep.
- Repeat the exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this exercise today!