Tighten and tone your ab muscles by doing Forearm Planks! This plank variation has lower impact on your arms, making it easier to support yourself. It also builds muscle strength and helps you practice your balance. Just follow these steps to learn how to do this exercise correctly.
How to Do the Forearm Plank
- Start by doing a traditional push up position with your hands on the floor.
- Place your forearms on the ground. Make sure they’re shoulder-width apart.
- Extend your legs back. Plant your toes firmly on the floor.
- Engage your core muscles and feel them tightening. Make sure not to bend your hips up or down. Maintain a straight back.
- Hold this position for 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Work your abs and try this exercise today!