Build strong abs and hips by doing 45 Degree Leg Raises! This great core workout improves balance and also supports your back muscles. It even stretches your hips and works your hip flexors. To do this workout, just follow these instructions.
How to Do 45 Degree Leg Raises
- Start by lying on the floor with your back. Place your arms on your side and put your feet together.
- Press your hands on the floor for support. Take note: you can place your hands under your hips for support if that’s more comfortable for you.
- Slowly raise your legs up. Keep them straight until your reach a 90 degree angle.
- Slowly raise your legs down. Stop halfway into a 45 degree angle. Your legs must not touch the ground.
- Repeat this exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Get your body moving and try this workout today!