Amp up your ab workout by doing intense Star Toe Touch Sit Ups! This is an excellent ab workout that targets your hamstrings and even stretches your arms and legs. It’s a great conditioning exercise that improves your strength and increases your endurance. To try this exercise, just follow these steps.
How to Do Star Toe Touch Sit Ups
- Begin by lying on the floor with your back. Place your arms on your side and spread your feet hip-width apart.
- Straighten your arms and lift them off the ground. Straighten your legs and lift them up from the ground as well.
- Take one arm and raise it up. As you do this, you should raise your opposite leg and touch your toes. Be careful so your arms and legs don’t touch the ground. For instance, if you raise your right hand, you should lift your left leg and touch your toe. Take note: for modification, you can rest your legs and arms on the ground after touching your toes.
- Alternate this movement on the other side of your body.
- Repeat the exercise within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this workout today!