Amp up your hip and leg workout by doing the Criss-cross Scissors Exercise! You’ll feel the burn as it works your inner and outer thighs. It’s also a great workout to tone and strengthen your ab muscles. To to this move, just follow these steps.
How to do the Criss-cross Scissors Exercise
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs together and your arms in your sides.
- Slowly lower your back down on the floor. Point your toes.
- Bend your knees upward with your feet flat on the floor. Place your hands just under your buttocks.
- Slowly lift both your legs up, pointing to the ceiling. Engage your core muscles.
- Slowly open your legs as wide as you can.
- Move them back closer together and cross them in the center.
- Repeat the movement. Open your legs and cross them again in the center.
- Do several repetition within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this workout today!