Get an awesome leg and thigh workout by dong the Criss-cross Scissors Exercise!
Amp up your hip and leg workout by doing the Criss-cross Scissors Exercise! You’ll really feel the burn as it works your inner and outer thighs. This floor exercise targets your quadriceps or the muscles in front of your thigh. If you want strong hips and thighs for running and cycling, this is the perfect workout for you! It’s also a great exercise to tone and strengthen your ab muscles. To to this move, just follow these steps.
How to do the Criss-cross Scissors Exercise
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs together and your arms in your sides.
- Slowly lower your back down on the floor. Point your toes.
- Bend your knees upward with your feet flat on the floor. Place your hands just under your buttocks.
- Slowly lift both your legs up, pointing to the ceiling. Engage your core muscles.
- Slowly open your legs as wide as you can.
- Move them back closer together and cross them in the center.
- Repeat the movement. Open your legs and cross them again in the center.
- Do several repetition within 10 to 15 seconds or for as long as you can.
Challenge yourself and try this workout today!