Twist your body and get relief by practicing the Half Fish Pose! This excellent yoga workout stretches your shoulders, hips and spine. It stimulates your digestion and even helps ease backaches and shoulder pains. It leaves your body feeling calm, balanced and energized. To try this yoga position, just follow these steps.
How to Do the Half Fish Pose
- Begin by sitting on the floor with your feet together. Place your arms on your sides.
- Bend your legs close to your chest.
- Bring your right foot under your left leg. Your left foot should be pointed on the floor.
- Your left foot should touch your right thigh. Move your left knee close to your chest. Your left foot should be flat on the ground.
- Take your left hand and place it on your back. Press the floor.
- Then, raise your right hand over your head.
- Slowly lower your right hand and cross it over your left knee. Your left hand should hold your right foot.
- Twist your upper body to the left. Look back over your left shoulder.
- Hold this pose and take deep breaths.
- Repeat the pose on the other side of your body.
Stretch away the stress and try this yoga pose today!