Open up your hips and inner thighs by practicing the Happy Baby Pose! This great yoga workout provides a gentle workout for your back and hamstrings.
The Happy Baby Pose stretches your outer hips and inner groins. It even helps open up your chest and shoulder. If you’re looking to release pain and tension in your lower back, this is the perfect yoga pose for you. It relaxes your body and relieves muscle stress. To do this yoga pose, just follow these steps.
How to Do the Happy Baby Pose
- Begin by lying on the floor with your back and your legs together. Place your arms on your side.
- Open your legs and bend your knees. Raise them up and try to get them as close as you can to your chest.
- Hold the toes of your feet with your fingers. Your elbows should be resting on your shins. Your right hand should hold your the big toe on your right foot, while your left hand should hold the big toe on your left foot.
- Try to pull your feet to go lower. This will spread your legs wider apart.
- Hold the pose and take deep breaths.
Try this relaxing yoga pose today!