Improve your blood circulation while stretching your hips and legs by practicing the Seated Yoga Pose.
This yoga position stimulates your prostate gland and kidneys and even improves blood circulation. It strengthens and tones your midsection as well as your back muscles, obliques and inner thighs.It even helps relieve tension on your back, making you feel more calm and balanced.
The Seated Yoga Pose is the ideal yoga position for meditation that helps you focus and calm your mind. To try this yoga position, just follow these steps!
How to Do the Seated Yoga Pose
- Start by sitting on the floor with your legs together. Place your arms on your sides.
- Bend your knees and cross your shins together.
- Lift up your knees, hold your ankles and pull them closer to your core.
- Flex your feet and allow your outer shins to rest on your foot’s inner arches.
- Place your hands on your waist. Rock back and forth until your leg muscle feel comfortable.
- Place your hand on top of your knees. Lift your chest and pull your stomach in. Make sure to keep your back straight and your shoulders relaxed.
- Hold this pose and take deep breaths.
Relieve stress and try this yoga pose today!