Want a savory and satisfying low carb dinner? Try our scrumptious Garlic Rosemary Keto Pork Chops!
I love the keto diet because I get to eat lots of tasty and filling dishes. I hardly feel like I’m on a diet because I feel full and satisfied. From simple keto bacon dishes and creamy breakfast casseroles, there’s lots of easy recipes I can cook. However, when I’m in the mood for something a bit more sophisticated, I like cooking Garlic Rosemary Keto Pork Chops.
I don’t really spend that much time in the kitchen. I don’t even use the oven that much. But once I learned about this recipe, I just had to try it! If you’re craving juicy and flavorful pork chops, you should seriously try this dish too!
For something so delicious, this recipe is really simple. All you have to do is sear the pork chops in a skillet and bake them for 10 to 12 minutes in the oven. Tasty Tip: Have a bit more time? You can let the pork chops sit in garlic butter for 1 hour before cooking. This will really infuse all the flavors into the pork.
Best of all, one serving packs just 2.1g total carbs! Anyone can enjoy this hearty dish without worrying about their macros. Try this dish soon and enjoy!
Garlic Rosemary Keto Pork Chops
Ingredients: Serves 4
- 4 pork loin chops
- 1 tbsp. ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp. fresh rosemary, minced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Half a cup melted butter, salt-free (preferably grass-fed butter)
- Romaine lettuce (for plating)
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees F.
- Prepare the ingredients. Mince the rosemary and chop the garlic. Melt the butter (you can place it in the microwave for 3 seconds or leave it for 15 minutes in room temperature until it softens).
- Get the pork chops. Season both sides with salt and pepper. Set them aside.
- Make the garlic butter. Get a bowl and add the melted butter, garlic and minced rosemary. Mix the ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
- Take an oven-safe skillet and heat it over medium heat. Add the olive oil. When it’s hot, add the pork chops. Brush the pork chops with the garlic butter. Sear each side for 5 minutes or until they’re golden brown.
- Turn off the stove. Place the skillet in the oven. Tip: If you don’t have an oven-safe skillet, just transfer the pork chops to a baking pan. Cook the pork chops for 10 to 12 minutes.
There you have it! Now your savory Keto Pork Chops are ready to serve!
Take a large plate. Place the the romaine lettuce on the plate, spread it out like a fan. Then, get the pork chops and place them on top of the greens. Tasty tip: Get the butter from the baking pan and drizzle on top of the pork chops.
For more scrumptious keto dishes, check out our Keto Beef Bulgogi Bowl!
To stay updated on our health and fitness posts, follow us on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter! Just search for @FitBodUs!